To say that we are all the same would be short-sighted. There is no one way to address an issue. Tim Reichner understands that each individual comes with their own experiences, beliefs, and values; and therefore, each person, each problem, each challenge deserves time, patience, and understanding. Any learned habit can be unlearned, and any issue can be resolved with dedication and work.
Tim’s goal is to empower his clients to enhance their self-awareness and also increase their self-esteem. In order to provide the best experience for each of his clients, Tim creates a welcoming environment, free from judgement and negativity. Through his counseling methods, clients are able to identify and address their issues while receiving acceptance, understanding, clarity, motivation, and support.
At Foundations Counseling, Tim Reichner works with a variety of clients who may be seeking services that include:
- Individual Counseling – anxiety, depression, performance issues, bipolar, panic attacks, empowerment, sleep disorders, abuse, addictions, fears and phobias
- Growth-Oriented Counseling – life coaching, burnout and lack of motivation, bullying and conflicts, relocation, life transitions, individual development
- Relationship and Family Issues – codependency, dating and breakups, sexual issues, trauma recovery, unresolved conflict and conflict resolution
- Mental Health and Wellness – grief and loss, PTSD, anger management, obesity and weight loss, boundaries, holistic health, self-care, adjustment
Tim Reichner received a Master of Science Degree in Clinical Mental Health Counseling from Walden University located in Minneapolis, Minnesota, and was selected into the National Society of Leadership and Success. He earned a Bachelor of Science in Sports Management / Business Administration, with Minors in Psychology, Sociology, and English, from Towson University in Towson, Maryland. Tim utilizes techniques from Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy (REBT), and Person-Centered Therapy.
Tim discovered his passion for counseling while working in sales management. He found that his ability to build relationships and guide his team toward solutions was something he wanted to pursue as a career. Although difficult, Tim realized that by taking a step back to restart your life, it can ultimately help you to reach success in ways you never imagined.
Tim Reichner’s Professional Affiliations:
- American Association for Marriage and Family Therapists (AAMFT)
- American Association of Sexuality Educators Counselors and Therapists (AASECT)
- American Counseling Association (ACA)
- American Mental Health Counseling Association (AMHCA)
- American Psychological Association (APA)
- Association for Multicultural Counseling and Development (AMCD)
- Association for Specialists in Group Work (ASGW)
- Colorado Association for Marriage and Family Therapy (CAMFT)
- International Association of Marriage and Family Counselors (IAMFC)