This year in the United States over 75 million Americans will experience significant struggles with anxiety or depression. Less than one-half of those affected will seek help.
One-third of those who seek help will only receive minimal treatment for their symptoms. If you know someone struggling with anxiety or depression, there is help.
Foundations Counseling offers anxiety and depression group therapy sessions to help you or your loved ones with their symptoms and struggles. Our group therapy sessions are broken into the following 8-week schedule designed to address all of your struggles:
- Module 1: Emotions - Normal vs. Self-Destructive
- Module 2: What Causes Emotions and How Do They Affect Me?
- Module 3: Anxiety... Friend or Foe?
- Module 4: Stress & Stress Management
- Module 5: Positive Self-Care
- Module 6: Cognitive Distortions
- Module 7: Cognitive Restructuring
- Module 8: Relaxation Strategies
If you or a loved one struggles with anxiety or depression, don't wait to seek help. Contact us today for more information and ask about the anxiety and depression group therapy sessions.
About the Facilitator:
Wade Brandon, M.C., LPC, has over 21 years of experience in the mental health field. His compassionate style and experties has helped many overcome their struggles with anxiety and depression.
Join him in this dynamic, informative, healing, and rewarding opportunity for self-growth.